The Undergraduate Advising Center is your home for academic advising and major exploration. We are here to provide support and help guide you through your exploratory process through one-on-one meetings, personalized referrals to resources across campus, academic requirement navigation, and/or setting individual goals!
Required Advising Checkpoints
There will be several points within your first year where it will be necessary for you to meet with your academic advisor:
- At Orientation - learn more about your academic interests, get an introduction to our office, and enroll in your first semester schedule
- Beginning of the Fall semester, within the first three weeks - get to know each other, discuss your transition to KU, and develop goals for the upcoming semester/year
- Mid-Fall semester, October or November - discuss how the semester is going and plan a schedule of classes for the next semester
- Spring semester - discuss your exploratory progress, any new ideas you might have, and talk about future degree planning
These meetings are required, but they are not the only times that exploratory students can connect with us! Students are welcome to schedule an appointment at any time to check-in about their progress. We also have drop-in advising available for quick questions and time sensitive concern
Who is my Advisor?
All Exploratory Pathways students are assigned to an academic advisor from the UAC. You can find this resource information in your Jayhawk GPS homepage or in Enroll & Pay.
Enroll & Pay Instructions
- Log into your Enroll & Pay account using your online ID and password
- Click on "Student Center"
- Your advisors name will be listed in the Advisor menu box on the right side of the page